Tuesday, September 17, 2013

#27 [Cidra - 3] Sept. 16th, 2013

So we're living here in Cidra now, and we had no idea where we'd do email this week. We found this internet café on the border of Cidra and Caguas and decided to come here. It's $4.50 every ½ hour, and sorry, but I'm too cheap to pay $9 for an hour's use of internet, so I'll have to do this quick.
   
First of all: We moved into our new house on Tuesday! It's super cute! We're happy about it; lots of mosquitoes! We received a reference from one of the members in another ward on the island; we went to visit them this week and they're great! Totally ready for the Gospel! So pray for Elias and his family! We have an appointment with them tonight!
   
We celebrated my 6-month mark with cake. It was good. It was also Hna Sosa's 1-month mark the next day, so obviously we celebrated with more cake. :) I dunno what it is about the cake here, but it's super good.
   
So I had a really awesome revelation this morning as I did my personal study. I was studying about the Plan of Salvation, and it's a big deal! I was studying, specifically, about the spirit world, because we don't really ever focus on that part of the plan, and it's interesting how few will be able to enter into paradise after our physical death here on earth. It just made me wanna convert more people because I don't want anyone to have to suffer so much after such a difficult life here on earth! I'd go into deeper details but there's not time for that. Sorry!
       
    ●  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ERICA BROOKE EDWARDS ON SEPT. 14th! :)

      CONGRATS TO MANDY FOR GETTING MARRIED!

    ●  CONGRATS TO TIFFANIE FOR GETTING HER MISSION CALL! I had no idea that it'd come or that she'd submitted her papers, but I'm so excited for her and so proud of her. She'll rock it! :)
   
So something bit me again and now my foot is swollen. It's weird cuz this happened exactly six months ago. I'm not sure what it was, but it hurts to walk on, and it's my other foot now.
   
Joshy! Your date is a babe! Didya kiss her!? Heheh jokes.
   
OH MY! I can't believe Kelton came to visit the fam! What a nice guy! He looks the same pretty much.

So BIG NEWS: We're getting an oven! I'm gonna make some of your banana bread, Momma! Cuz our landlord has banana trees all over the place, and we can eat them as much as we want, so I'm so excited!
   
Okay, well I'm really sorry, but that's really all I have to say about this week. We were contacting a bunch again and so nothing all that special happened.
   
Hna Sosa and I are getting along great and I am thankful to have her as my companion.
   
Okay, that's all. Love you so much! Bye bye! We'll try finding somewhere where we can do email for free. (If it's free, it's gotta be good, RIGHT DAD!?)

I LOVE YOU!

-Hermana Erickson

No comments:

Post a Comment