Wednesday, March 12, 2014

#52 [ST - 4] Mar. 10th, 2014

Dad, your email was HILARIOUS!! Thanks so much for making me laugh every week!! I love you and miss you all so much. It was good to see pictures of the house. Jeff and Jake look happy in the picture you sent. It was good to see everyone. That's great news about Maddie and Amber being pregnant along with everyone else in the world! Hurray! ;) 

This past week was really great for me. I was in St Croix all week, I'm leaving in a few hours. I've been working with Hermana R__. She's a convert from Puerto Rico and she's super great. It's been SOO weird speaking in English almost all the time, but I really like it. I didn't like it at first, but it's gotten a lot easier. I even spoke in Church yesterday (In ENGLISH!) because her companion was supposed to, but since she was gone, obviously, I took her place. I spoke about missionary work. (Go figure!) I felt the Spirit so strong all week, though. It's been such a cool experience, getting to work with all these different sisters. I feel like I'm learning so much, and I love it. I kinda sorta want to be a Sister Trainer for the rest of my mission! It's so much fun and so very rewarding. I think, though, I'm the most tired I've ever been in my life.
 

I'll be getting my hair done and I'm really excited and nervous because I don't know what I want to do with it. It's SO long and so hot, but I really like the length. I just want to thin it out, but I am scared that it'll just get chopped off against my will. (It happens here, apparently). But thankfully, hair grows.
 

I also got an email today regarding my come-home date, it's September 11th. HOPEFULLY NOTHING BAD HAPPENS!! But in order for me to go to school, they say I can/should come home a few weeks earlier, on August 28th. So I can decide. I would like to go to school again, I think that'd be fun, but I don't know yet. I'll pray about it. What do you think I should do? Pros? Cons? I just keep having these crazy dreams about life after the mission and it makes me not want to come home...
 

Well anyway, I'm sorry but that's really all I can/have to say. I don't have my camera cord, so I can't connect it to send pictures this week, but not to worry, because I'll send a bunch next week! ...Or whenever I can. :)
 

Well, bye!! I love you all!!

-Hermana Erickson

No comments:

Post a Comment