Tuesday, July 22, 2014

#71 [Ponce - 8] July 21st, 2014

Sorry, this email is going to be super lame, we don't have time for email this week, so I just read all the emails I got and am just replying to you guys. I hope you feel special! :)
 

This week was good, me and Sister Leonardo had a lot of fun. Hopefully I'll have enough time next week to give you a REAL update, because we were little pranksters to the other sisters this week and it was great. :)
 

Anyway, we have Zone Conference tomorrow all day. That'll be interesting.
 

Also, the Mayor (but she's a female, so I dunno what you call her, Mayoress?) of Ponce came to Church yesterday. I have no comment about that this week.
 

Well anyway, sorry this is short and so lame. I am glad you're doing well and are happy. I love you all so much.

Also, my Mission President called me last Tuesday and said that he accidentally put my name on the list to go home 2 weeks early, but I can decide if I really want to do or not. I've got till tomorrow to decide and I'm still praying about it. It sounds really nice... But we'll see.
 

Bye!

-Sister Erickson

No comments:

Post a Comment