Monday, November 11, 2013

#35-a [Cidra - 11] Nov. 11th, 2013

Hi, family!

So I'll be writing super fast because we don't have much time today.

This week was super good. I went to Hato Rey (highly populated downtown area) to work for a day with Hermana Torres, we had exchanges. It was my first exchange in a really long time. But it went really well; I forgot what it's like in the city, I'm so used to being here already. I don't want to leave, but we have transfers next week and I'm thinking I'll be getting transferred. I don't really want to, but I'll accept whatever the Lord wants me to do.

Haha, a funny experience I had this week was that I broke a light bulb with my head! So in Hato Rey, they have bunk beds in the apartment and the ceiling was super low and when I woke up, I obviously forgot I was there, so I was making my bed, half asleep, and all of a sudden, I heard this shattering noise and then glass was in my bed and fell to the ground. I scared Hna Torres really bad. And after I showered, I found glass in my hair. But I think I'm glass-free now. :)

We have 3 awesome investigators with baptismal dates.

I made sure to take pictures, so I'll be sending those. If I can get on tomorrow to write since it's Veteran's Day and the libraries are closed, I will, but don't count on it. :) I love you lots and am loving my mission. I love sharing the gospel and I know it's true. We are so blessed to have it in our lives!

Have a good week, I hope you're all doing well. BYE!

-Hermana Erickson

No comments:

Post a Comment